My Penis And Testicles Shrink To Almost Child Size Proportions While Running
03/19/2014 9:09:03 PM
User
I've recently taken up track at my school, i'm 15. When i return from practice my penis has shrunk to almost child size! My testicles also disappear. This is utterly the most embarassing thing ever. At the weekend i was in a long run, after, i had to get changed, i looked at all the other men who were naked and having showers, they all looked huge in comparison to me. What can i do about this problem? It's making me depressed.
I've recently taken up track at my school, i'm 15. When i return from practice my penis has shrunk to almost child size! My testicles also disappear. This is utterly the most embarassing thing ever. At the weekend i was in a long run, after, i had to get changed, i looked at all the other men who were naked and having showers, they all looked huge in comparison to me. What can i do about this problem? It's making me depressed.
03/19/2014 9:19:14 PM
User
Ah, young squire, who among us has not experienced the utter horror and crippling shame of.... Runner's Penis? I myself, while training at altitude atop Mount Olympus, have had cases so bad that my wedding tackle seemed to become a single entity! It often makes me reconsider my dedication to the sport because without a manly trouser snake, what is the point of living? If anyone has found ways to allay this problem (my best effort was a wool sock and the hides of 12 adolescent meerkats), please do not hesitate to share them here. We are all in this together, and together we can end this terrible affliction.
Ah, young squire, who among us has not experienced the utter horror and crippling shame of.... Runner's Penis? I myself, while training at altitude atop Mount Olympus, have had cases so bad that my wedding tackle seemed to become a single entity! It often makes me reconsider my dedication to the sport because without a manly trouser snake, what is the point of living? If anyone has found ways to allay this problem (my best effort was a wool sock and the hides of 12 adolescent meerkats), please do not hesitate to share them here.

We are all in this together, and together we can end this terrible affliction.
03/19/2014 9:40:13 PM
User
Wow thanks for the advice Steve. It's good to know someone else understands how humiliating it is to has a withered penis and toddler-like pair of testicles after running! If other people still don't know what i'm talking about, this picture kinda explains it (except the turtle is penis and testicles) [img]http://www.milesplit.com/static/105160/e[/img]
Wow thanks for the advice Steve. It's good to know someone else understands how humiliating it is to has a withered penis and toddler-like pair of testicles after running! If other people still don't know what i'm talking about, this picture kinda explains it (except the turtle is penis and testicles)

03/20/2014 4:01:15 PM
User
Hats off to you Prefontroll for answering the hard questions for the youth of this board. It brings me joy to see someone who has such a positive influence on the youngins.
Hats off to you Prefontroll for answering the hard questions for the youth of this board. It brings me joy to see someone who has such a positive influence on the youngins.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.