Save up to $28 on registration fees to either the Speed Summit or the Running Summit West. Registration online costs $9 for the summit alone plus an additional $9 for...
December 13-14, 2012 with Bonus Clinic on December 12th (via Everything Track & Field Blog)
Additional InformationDELAWARE INVITATIONAL
@University of Delaware
Delaware Field House, Newark, DE
Friday, January 4, 2013
5:00 PM Start Time
ENTRIES - Please enter your athletes with Direct Athletics (www.directathletics.com)
Click Here for DirectAthletics Registration Page
Entry Deadline: 6:00pm Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
ENTRY FEE - Entry fee is $350.00/gender or $20.00 per athlete.
Make checks payable to the UNIVERSITY of DELAWARE.
Mail payment to: Wendy McFarlane
Head Track and Field Coach
134 Delaware Field House
621 South College Avenue
Newark Delaware 19716
CONTRACT - Please sign and return contract via fax to Wendy McFarlane at 302-831-4058 - ASAP.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
5:00pm WEIGHT THROW - Men - Women to follow
SHOT PUT - Women - Men to follow
POLE VAULT - Women - Men to follow
LONG JUMP (4 jumps) - Women - Men to follow
HIGH JUMP - Men - Women to follow
TRIPLE JUMP (4 jumps) follows the LONG JUMP - Women - Men to follow
An athlete who is in two events simultaneously should please check in to both events.
5:00pm 60m High Hurdles - Women
60m High Hurdles - Men
60m Dash - Women
60m Dash - Men
Mile Run - Women
Mile Run - Men
400m Dash - Women
400m Dash - Men
500m Run - Women
500m Run - Men
800m Run - Women
800m Run - Men
1000m Run - Women
1000m Run - Men
200m Run - Women
200m Run - Men
3000m Run - Women
3000m Run - Men
4 x 400m Relay - Women
4 x 400m Relay - Men
· Throwing circles are wooden.
· 1/4" spikes should be used in races and jumps.
· Please note that events will follow immediately one right after another.
Due to our crowded conditions, please instruct your athletes to remain in the stands when not competing or warming up.
Warm-ups should be done outside the main arena when possible and on the straightaway opposite the sprints and
· A trainer will be available throughout the meet. If you have specific needs for treatment,
contact Joan Couch (302-831-2255) or email@example.com.
· Please use 1/4" spikes or shorter on the running and jumping surfaces.
· All running events will be run as timed finals.
· We will run all running event heats slow to fast.
· The shot put and weight throw circles are wood. We will weigh implements.
· Horizontal jumps will get four attempts with no finals.
· Please enter your athletes with their current seeding performances.
· Please wear official team uniforms.
· There will be no concession stand. We are sorry!
Take exit #1 of I-95 (Route 896 which is South College Avenue).
Follow Route 896 north one mile to the indoor facility in the Delaware Field House.
Boston Market - Route 896 Klondike Kate's - Newark
Deer Park - Newark Malin's Deli - Route 896
Domino's - Newark McDonalds - Route 896
Friendly's - Route 896 Subway - Newark
Grotto's Pizza - Newark TGI Friday's - Route 896
Questions: Wendy McFarlane
Head Track and Field Coach
- No discussion yet. Be the first!