Official Website of University of Delaware Athletics - Dare to be a Blue Hen. (via www.bluehens.com)
Heading to the Liberty State, Ken O'Brien and the UMass men's indoor track and field squad will travel to the Great Dane Invitational this Friday. The University of Albany will be hosting the annual classic, which is slated to start at 12:30 p.m. This will be the Minutemen's one and only trip to New York during both the indoor and outdoor campaigns.
Lauren Centrowitz Northwestern girls 4x200 1:47.64. Joel Roberson 49.71, Dorian Claggett 49.86. Champ Page 1:04.21
Photos: New Balance Games by KBraz2K
GP and LB MD #1 & #2 Boys DMR's 10:33.87 and 10:46.45
Tatnall Girls blast US#2 DMR time AND new state record 11:44.02. Less than a second behind US #1. Tatnall Boys also set state record with US top 20 time of 10:32.69.
|800m (G) H#1|
- 3000 Meter Run - Haley Pierce (Tatnall) 9:40.46 SB; Rebecca Salter (Tatnall) 10:10.48 SB;
- Distance Medley Relay - Tatnall 11:44.02;
- One Mile Run - Reagan Anderson (Tatnall) 4:58.06 SB;
- 3000 Meter Run - Michael Wegner (Loyola-Blakefield) 8:46.00 SB; Sam Parsons (Tatnall) 8:44.30 SB; Alex Giacco (Tatnall) 8:55.48 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - David Huffman (Tatnall) 49.28 SB;
- Distance Medley Relay - Tatnall 10:32.69; Loyola-Blakefield 10:33.87;
- One Mile Run - Joey Chapin (Georgetown Preparatory School) 4:23.54 SB;