- 1600 Meter Run- Lindsey Olivere (Archmere Academy) 5:00.45;
- 800 Meter Run- Emily Frydrych (St Mark's High School) 2:14.86 SB;
- 1600 Meter Run- Jr Creekmore (Archmere Academy) 4:22.55 SB;
- Triple Jump- Paris White (Cape Henlopen High School) 45-8.5 SB;
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – As loud and crazy as Franklin Field, especially with 48,531 people packed in the stands, Long Beach Poly’s Aaron Harris felt some gratitude for making the place just a little more quiet.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. -- Louisiana State freshman Jasmin Stowers (Pendleton) won the 100-meter hurdles finals at The Penn Relays.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. -- Seneca graduate LaKya Brookins, a senior at University of South Carolina, talks about the sport and her future in it.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – Dan Mykityshyn said that it was the kind of thing that a runner stays up at night and dreams about. (Photos by Don Rich)
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – St. Anthony’s didn’t get quite what they came for but the Friars certainly did not leave empty-handed.
Fayetteville-Manlius won the Distance Medley Relay Championship of America at Penn Relays Thursday in a meet record 11:34.46. F-M led a New York-contingent that owned the DMR. North Shore, carried by Brianna Nerud’s 3:31.7.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – The Cardozo runners said they didn’t have anything to prove at Penn Relays. They didn’t know how fast they could run.
Long Beach Poly, CA, lit up the track in the boys COA 4x800 with a US#3 All-Time clocking of 7:31.69! Anchor Myles Andrews split 1:49.54 to bring home the victory. (Photo by Don Rich)
Ahtyana Johnson will never run another race for Benjamin Cardozo. But that doesn’t mean that she’ll never run another race.
Photos: The Penn Relays Carnival by PTXC
- 4x800 Meter Relay- Tatnall 9:41.15; One Mile Run - Reagan Anderson (Tatnall) 4:52.13 SB; Emily Frydrych (St Mark's High School) 4:57.42 SB;
- 4x100 Meter Relay- 4x400 Meter Relay - Howard Tech High School 3:20.75; One Mile Run Tyler Tate (Tatnall) 4:22.65 SB;